Epoxy Adhesives and Epoxy Fillers
Property Repair Systems - 01626 331351 - where you can speak to real people
|You can ring us now for Free Help - 01626 331351 - discuss your project now.|
SITE INDEX - problems that we can help you solve
Brake Testing Machine Rollers
Garden Pools and Ponds
Here are some of the answers to your repair and structural problems:
click the product name to go to the Shopping Page
1. INJECTION - to fill a hole or slot by injection - THIXOTROPIC INJECTION KIT - standard and fast set option (for holes and slots in wood, masonry or metal - only moves when pushed - like Vaseline/Swarfega in consistency)
2. POURING - to fill a hole or slot by pouring - STRUCTURAL POURING RESIN - standard and fast set option (for holes and slots in wood, masonry, metal or to form machine bases, plinths - self levelling)
3. HOLE OR CRACK PUTTY FILLING - to fill a hole or split by hand placing - MOULDABLE EPOXY PUTTY - (like window putty in consistency, can be formed, shaped, sanded, painted - totally non-shrink)
4. CONSOLIDATING and PRIMING - Consolidate/seal/prime timber, masonry or plaster - EPOXY PRIMER - (a thin liquid, use alone as a surface sealer or as a primer for Mouldable Mortar on poor surfaces)
5. SEALING and WATERPROOFING - seal concrete floors - EPOXY SEAL COATING - on screed, concrete, slate, tiles, slabs - liquid seal coating - (two liquids, easy to mix and spread - no shrinkage, vapour barrier, totally waterproof, flexes). Available in clear, red and grey ex stock, other colours to order.
6. BONDING AND LAMINATING - to bond floor tiles, slate and timber flooring - ULTRA FLOORING ADHESIVE PASTE - on timber, screed, concrete - filler/adhesive - (two grey creams, easy to mix and spread - no shrinkage, totally waterproof, flexes)
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - BUY IN BOXED QUANTITIES
ALL ORDERS GO OUT SAME DAY - GUARANTEED
Epoxy adhesives, together with epoxy putty, epoxy primer and epoxy pouring resins form part of our extensive range of epoxy and polyester resins. They can be used for epoxy floor coating, typically concrete sealing from dampness, epoxy structural repair of holes and cracks in floors, bonding bars and bolts into masonry, (often referred to as chemical anchoring). For further help call us for free technical advice.
See examples of Projects incorporating some of these materials below.
|Structural Epoxy Pouring Resin and Pouring Grout|
Structural Epoxy Pouring Resin and Pouring Grout - 1.0, 2.5 and 7.5 litre packs
Three part epoxies, supplied as two liquids and separate aggregate, in a large plastic mixing tub.
Designed for pouring into holes and voids in timber and concrete. Ideal for use with Epoxy/Glass, Carbon and Steel bars and plates, as part of a composite, reinforced repair structure.
The Resin version is thinner than the Grout version - to decide which is best for your Project call 01626 331351.
Example below: Structural Epoxy Pouring Grout in a floor carrier beam strength upgrade, using a top slot
Mixing Structural Pouring Grout. Pouring Structural Pouring Grout. Example: pouring into a beam repair shutter box.
|Example of Structural Epoxy Pouring Resin in use - reinforcement of large decayed beam|
A Manor House carrier beam at first floor level had suffered from Wet Rot and Death Watch Beetle over many years, resulting in loss of strength extending from the bearing end. By careful placing of zinc plated steel re-bar (BS4449) to our Design the loss of long grain strength could be made up with multiple connectors, the Structural Epoxy Pouring resin then completing the composite, reinforced repair structure.
Complex beam repair awaiting pouring of resin
|Structural Epoxy Pouring resin as part of a Timber-Resin Splice Repair|
We manufacture new Timber Beam Ends and Mid Sections for Rafters, Purlins, Carrier Beams, Ridge Beams, Joists and Glulam Beams.
Example 1 - Joist Ends - the joist ends above an occupied flat were badly affected by Dry Rot.
These were replaced with TYPE C Timber-Resin Splice Units which consist of new, pre-manufactured timbers to match the original, with pre-bonded epoxy coated steel re-bar connectors. The pouring resin here is in a two pack, 1 litre pot, for small repairs.
Joist end Timber-Resin Splice repair during pouring.
Example 2 - Rafter Ends - the rafter ends in a Cardiff Chapel were badly affected by Wet Rot.
These were replaced with TYPE D Timber-Resin Splice Units which consist of new, pre-manufactured timbers to match the original, with pre-bonded epoxy coated steel re-bar connectors. The Structural Epoxy Grout used is a three pack, 2.5 litre unit, also used for pouring
Rafter end Timber-Resin Splice repair after injection.
For more technical information go to: www.timber.org.uk
|Thixotropic Injection Resin|
Thixotropic Injection Resin - 400cc and 1.0 litre
A two part thixotropic epoxy resin, supplied as two stiff gels, in mixing pots suitable for directly filling plastic disposable cartridges. Designed for injection of cracks, splits and voids in timber and concrete. Ideal for use with Epoxy/Glass, Carbon and Steel bars and plates, as part of a composite, reinforced repair structure. Thixotropic Resin is available as standard and Slow Set versions. Vividly coloured parts make for easy mixing.
Rapid Setting version available - Thixo Rapid - hard in 6- 8 minutes.
Mixing Thixotropic Resin - 400cc cartridge in standard skeleton gun.
|Example of Thixotropic Epoxy Resin in use - injection of wall slots and cracks.|
Vertical or stepped cracking in brickwork can be reinforced using Epoxy Glass or Stainless Steel Bars embedded in Epoxy Resin or Polymer Modified Cements. In this example Thixotropic Injection Resin is being laid into a 'stitch' slot, ready for a bar to be embedded.
Property Repair Systems, Unit 3 Olympus Business Park,
Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2SN
T: 01626 331351
F: 01626 331143
E: Mail us email@example.com
Other Property Repair Systems Sites: