- how to use resins for anchoring bolts or studs
Drill an oversized hole (bar or thread diameter plus 2mm minimum) and remove all
dust by vacuum or air line.
Rapid Set - 6 to 8 minutes at 20C - inject Thixo
Rapid from the bottom of the hole to about half way out.
Standard Set - 30 to 45 minutes at 20C - inject Thixotropic
Injection Resin from the bottom of the hole to about half way out.
Slow Set - 2.5 hours at 20C - inject Thixotropic
Injection Resin Slow Set from the bottom of the hole to about half way out.
in a side by side twin cartridge, with spiral mixing nozzle
Polyester in a concentric cartridge,
with spiral mixing nozzle
on a blue Product Name takes you directly to the Shopping Page,
Click here to go to our Shopping Pages
anchoring injection cartridges are used within the building and construction industry
to apply Epoxy Acrylate/Vinylester, Polyester and Pure Epoxy, Styrene-free Epoxy
Acrylate and Polyester Resins. These resin-based systems can be used to fix components
and fixtures directly to a substrate. Each system is manufactured within the internationally
recognised ISO 9001:2000 Quality System.
Bolts and Studs
stock a range of bolts, studding, nuts and washers to complete your anchor project.
We also supply Epoxy/glass, Spirotie,
Helical Bar and carbon rods for doweling,
stitching and crack reinforcement. Call David or David on 01626 331351 for Free
Thixo Rapid - 310cc - fits our professional standard
Injection Resin - 400cc - fits our professional standard
Injection Resin Slow Set - 400cc - fits our professional standard
Injection Resin - 1000cc - requires a special
fatter skeleton gun
Pure Epoxy - side by side 385cc - requires a 1:1
side by side dual piston skeleton gun
Polyester 380P - concentric 380cc - requires a 3:1
concentric dual piston skeleton gun
here to go to our Shopping Pages
Structural connections transferring high loads into slim columns
Fixing sanitary-ware to hollow masonry
Holding down bolts for steel columns
Tying back existing masonry facades to new steel structures
Dynamic applications: holding down machinery
Fixing starter-bars for reinforcements
- Accurate 'self-mixing' system for guaranteed quality.
- The cured resin is stronger than the main substrate.
- Our systems avoid the problems encountered with traditional 'on-site' mixing.
Resistance - Our systems
result in high chemical and vibration resistance of the anchor and resin.
- The fast-curing nature of our systems minimises expensive on-site delays.
- Our systems can be used for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
Long-life - All the cartridges
are re-sealable minimising waste.
fixings - Our resin systems put minimal stress on the main substrate allowing
anchors to be placed in areas where mechanical systems would cause cracking and
failure of the main substrate.
use - Our resins provide excellent results in underwater applications.
RAPID ANCHOR RESIN is a two part, styrene free, high strength polyester resin
anchor bolts, rebar and threaded bar into pre-drilled holes in masonry.
uses a standard skeleton gun
bonds most masonry and metal surfaces together
mixes in the nozzle, mix only what you need.
high bond strength and excellent resistance to weathering.
nozzle mixing means correct mixing every time
- is mixed in the nozzle
attached to a 310cc cartridge
fits into a normal 'mastic' skeleton gun.
bond is hard in 6 - 8 minutes.
RAPID ANCHOR RESIN is supplied in 310cc tubes. Each tube contains two separate
plastic bags: total mixed volume is about 280cc. The final colour when set is
here to go to our Shopping Pages
Now for Next Day Delivery - Nationally, by T.N.T.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - BUY IN BOXED QUANTITIES
ORDERS GO OUT SAME DAY - GUARANTEED
anchors, or chemical anchor resins, are used to secure anchor bolts, starter bars,
foundation reinforcement and resin bolts into holes bored into masonry or concrete.
Our anchor adhesives can be provided as epoxy anchor or polyester anchor chemicals,
in cartridge tubes for nozzle mixing. Anchors and dowels can be supplied as Anchor
Bolts, Studding, Helical Wire, Spirotie wire, Epoxy/Glass bar or Carbon Rod. We
supply spare spiral mixers. Contact us for free technical advice.
| Repair Cracks | Brick
Adhesives | Coatings | Repair
Concrete | Brake Rollers
Render | Returns Policy | Contact
to Site Home Page and Indexes
3, Olympus Business Park, Kingsteignton
01626 331351 F: 01626 331143
Other Property Repair Systems free advice Sites:
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots and insect
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- fire fabrics for insulation, flame and smoke barriers
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- kill mould on walls and ceilings, anti mold paints
- fire retardant paints, hygiene products, metal bracket manufacture, crack injection
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timbers in buildings without wrecking the place
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
- how to stop common furniture beetle in buildings
- answers to your Woodworm questions