Clean all surfaces - vacuum to remove dust.
2. Apply Ultra
Epoxy Adhesive Paste to both surfaces with a plastic spreader
- apply a minimum of 1mm thickness to each face
3. Bring together
and tap into place. Maintain temperature above 5 degrees C to ensure continuous
Clicking on a
blue Product Name takes you directly to the Shopping Page,
here Go Direct to our Shopping Pages
Epoxy Adhesive Paste - initial set 20 to 30 minutes - 1:1 hand mix or paddle
with an electric drill
EPOXY ADHESIVE PASTE is a two part, solvent free, high strength epoxy resin adhesive.
Adhesive Paste - two pastes for hand or machine mixing
flooring to concrete, brick, block, stone and metal.
bonds to most masonry and metal surfaces
- high bond
easy to mix, equal 1:1 mix ratio,
mix only what you need.
coloured 2 parts means correct mixing every time
EPOXY ADHESIVE PASTE is supplied in two part packs from 1kg to 15kg, 1 litre to
10 litres. Each pack consists of two separate containers: mix ratio is an easy
1:1. The final colour when set is mid grey.
Direct to our Shopping Pages
Now for fast Delivery - Nationally, by T.N.T. and UK Mail Carrier.
repair products for difficult floor laying situations:
Floor is cracked - grind out, remove dust, apply
Epoxy Primer and fill with Mouldable
has a hole - grind out, remove dust, pour in Structural
Epoxy Pouring Resin, which will self level.
Floor is damp - clean, then apply 2 or 3 coats of
Epoxy Seal Coat.
Floor is dusty - clean, then apply 2 coats of Bondacryl
is uneven - clean, prime with a Bondacryl
Slurry, lthen lay a thin floor screed incorporating Bondacryl,
instead of water.
us help you choose the correct solution to your problem - don't waste money on
unnecessary treatments or products.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - BUY IN BOXED QUANTITIES
ORDERS GO OUT SAME DAY - GUARANTEED
| Repair Cracks | Chemical
Anchors | Coatings | Repair
Concrete | Brake Rollers
Render | Returns Policy | Contact
to Site Home Page and Indexes
3, Olympus Business Park, Kingsteignton
01626 331351 F: 01626 331143
Property Repair Systems free advice Sites:
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots and insect
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- fire fabrics for insulation, flame and smoke barriers
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- kill mould on walls and ceilings, anti mold paints
- fire retardant paints, hygiene products, metal bracket manufacture, crack injection
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timbers in buildings without wrecking the place
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
- how to stop common furniture beetle in buildings
- answers to your Woodworm questions