Laying - how to bond flooring
1. Clean all surfaces - vacuum
to remove dust.
2. Apply Ultra
Epoxy Adhesive Paste to both surfaces with a plastic spreader
- apply a minimum of 1mm thickness to each face
3. Bring together and tap
into place. Maintain temperature above 5 degrees C to ensure continuous
Clicking on a blue Product
Name takes you directly to the Shopping Page,
here Go Direct to our Shopping Pages
Ultra Epoxy Adhesive
Paste - initial set 20 to 30 minutes - 1:1 hand mix or paddle with
an electric drill
ULTRA EPOXY ADHESIVE PASTE
is a two part, solvent free, high strength epoxy resin adhesive.
Epoxy Adhesive Paste - two
pastes for hand or machine mixing
Bonding flooring to concrete,
brick, block, stone and metal.
- bonds to most masonry
and metal surfaces
- high bond strength
to mix, equal 1:1 mix ratio, mix only what you need.
- coloured 2 parts means
correct mixing every time
ULTRA EPOXY ADHESIVE PASTE
is supplied in two part packs from 1kg to 15kg, 1 litre to 10 litres.
Each pack consists of two separate containers: mix ratio is an easy
1:1. The final colour when set is mid grey.
Direct to our Shopping Pages
Buy Now for
fast Delivery - Nationally, by T.N.T. and UK Mail Carrier.
repair products for difficult floor laying situations:
is cracked - grind out, remove dust, apply Epoxy
Primer and fill with Moldable Epoxy
has a hole - grind out, remove dust, pour in Structural
Epoxy Pouring Resin, which will self level.
is damp - clean, then apply 2 or 3 coats of Epoxy
is dusty - clean, then apply 2 coats of Bondacryl
is uneven - clean, prime with a Bondacryl
Slurry, then lay a thin floor screed incorporating Bondacryl,
instead of water.
Let us help
you choose the correct solution to your problem - don't waste money on
unnecessary treatments or products.
BULK RESIN DISCOUNTS
AVAILABLE - BUY IN BOXED QUANTITIES
ALL ORDERS GO
OUT SAME DAY - GUARANTEED
| Repair Cracks | Chemical
Anchors | Coatings | Repair
Concrete | Brake Rollers
Render | Returns Policy | Contact
to Site Home Page and Indexes
F: 01626 331143
E: Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Site written by: David
David Moore, B.A. (Hons.),
C.T.I.S., C.R.D.S. Technical Author
Other Property Repair Systems
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots
and insect attack
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- our Home Site
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timber beams
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
- all your questions and our answers about woodworm treatment DIY