Repair - how to repair timber window frames and cills
1. Cut out all the decay
- vacuum to remove dust.
2. Apply Epoxy
Primer with a brush.
3. Apply Timberbuild
to bring the surfaces to level - smooth with a plastic spreader.
Clicking on a blue Product
Name takes you directly to the Shopping Page,
Mix Timberbuild on a mixing
board with a knife.
here Go Direct to our Shopping Pages
Resin - initial set 30 to 45 minutes - 2:1 hand mix with a spatula
THIXOTROPIC EPOXY RESIN
is a two part, solvent free, high strength epoxy resin adhesive.
Thixotropic Epoxy Resin
- two gels for hand mixing
For bonding wood pieces
into place before applying Timberbuild
ADVANTAGES OF TIMBERBUILD
- bonds to most masonry and
- high bond strength
- easy to mix, equal 2:1
mix ratio, mix only what you need.
- coloured 2 parts means
correct mixing every time
THIXOTROPIC EPOXY RESIN gel
is supplied in two part packs 400cc or 1000cc. Each pack consists of
two separate containers: mix ratio is an easy 2:1. The final colour
when set is light buff.
Direct to our Shopping Pages
Buy Now for fast Delivery
- Nationally, by T.N.T. and UK Mail Carrier.
FILLING HOLES IN
WOOD AND MASONRY
Primer liquid by brush and whilst tacky lay in the putty-like repair
mortar, Moldable Epoxy Putty.
Primer - available in 500cc and 1 litre, two pot, liquids.
Epoxy Putty - available in 500cc and 1 litre, two pot, putties.
Slot correctly cut out, square
shouldered, dust blown out, ready to Prime and Fill. Mixing. Fill cracks
and inject Epoxy.
to visit our Shopping Pages
Buy Now for
fast Delivery - Nationally, by T.N.T. and UK Mail Carrier.
products for wood bonding situations:
- grind out, remove dust, apply Epoxy
Primer and fill with Moldable Epoxy
- grind out, remove dust, pour in Structural
Epoxy Pouring Resin, which will self level.
Let us help you choose the
correct solution to your problem - don't waste money on unnecessary
treatments or products.
AVAILABLE - BUY IN BOXED QUANTITIES
ALL ORDERS GO
OUT SAME DAY - GUARANTEED
| Repair Cracks | Chemical
Anchors | Coatings | Repair
Concrete | Brake Rollers
Render | Returns Policy | Contact
to Site Home Page and Indexes
F: 01626 331143
E: Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Site written by: David
David Moore, B.A. (Hons.),
C.T.I.S., C.R.D.S. Technical Author
Other Property Repair Systems
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots
and insect attack
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- our Home Site
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timber beams
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
- all your questions and our answers about woodworm treatment DIY