Epoxy Adhesive Paste
Property Repair Systems - 01626 872886
Where you can speak to real adhesive people
Floor Laying - how to bond flooring
1. Clean all surfaces - vacuum to remove dust.
2. Apply Ultra Epoxy Adhesive Paste to both surfaces with a plastic spreader - apply a minimum of 1mm thickness to each face
3. Bring together and tap into place. Maintain temperature above 5 degrees C to ensure continuous curing.
Ultra Epoxy Adhesive Paste - initial set 20 to 30 minutes - 1:1 hand mix or paddle with an electric drill
ULTRA EPOXY ADHESIVE PASTE is a two part, solvent free, high strength epoxy resin adhesive.
Epoxy Adhesive Paste - two pastes for hand or machine mixing
Bonding flooring to concrete, brick, block, stone and metal.
- bonds to most masonry and metal surfaces
- high bond strength
- easy to mix, equal 1:1 mix ratio, mix only what you need.
- coloured 2 parts means correct mixing every time
ULTRA EPOXY ADHESIVE PASTE is supplied in two part packs from 1kg to 15kg, 1 litre to 10 litres. Each pack consists of two separate containers: mix ratio is an easy 1:1. The final colour when set is mid grey.
Buy Now for fast Delivery - Nationally, by T.N.T. and UK Mail Carrier.
Floor repair products for difficult floor laying situations:
2. Floor has a hole - grind out, remove dust, pour in Structural Epoxy Pouring Resin, which will self level.
3. Floor is damp - clean, then apply 2 or 3 coats of Epoxy Seal Coat.
4. Floor is dusty - clean, then apply 2 coats of Bondacryl liquid.
Let us help you choose the correct solution to your problem - don't waste money on unnecessary treatments or products.
BULK RESIN DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - BUY IN BOXED QUANTITIES
ALL ORDERS GO OUT SAME DAY - GUARANTEED
Property Repair Systems
T: 01626 872886
E: Mail us email@example.com
Site written by: David Moore
David Moore, B.A. (Hons.), C.T.I.S., C.R.D.S. Technical Author
Other Property Repair Systems Sites:
www.boron.org.uk - how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots and insect attack
www.dampness-info.co.uk - how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
www.deck-treatment.co.uk - how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
www.dryrot.biz - how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
www.drywallandfloor.co.uk - membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
www.fire-door-paint.co.uk - upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
www.joist-repair.co.uk - how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
www.propertyrepairsystems.co.uk - our Home Site
www.steel-fire-paint.co.uk - treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
www.timber.org.uk - systems of repair, with step by step methods
www.timber-repair.co.uk - how to repair timber beams
www.woodworm-info.co.uk - how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
www.woodworm-expert-advice-forum.org.uk - all your questions and our answers about woodworm treatment DIY